Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for college students and studio alums
Join us for our 15th anniversary season! Limited in person spaces still available, or join us virtually!
Dance at Disney World in June/July 2022! Contact the studio today for details on how you can join us as we perform in the parks!
Check out how we're helping keep our dancers safe with our covid-19 procedures.
Please note that all covid-19 procedures are subject to change based on current CDC and State guidelines.
If you have specific questions, please contact the studio, and Miss Zachari will be happy to get back to you.
Need more information, but don't know where to start? See our FAQs for some basic information and links to more details.
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest" or "Sleeping Beauty"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World (offered every 2 to 3 years)
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)