Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux difference:
* small class sizes (most classes capped at 12 dancers)
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes that are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for college students and studio alums
Summer Registration Now Open!
This is a great way to refine your skills over the summer, or see if we're the right fit for your dancer before committing to a full year.
See everything we have to offer on our summer classes page.
Dancer safety is important to us. Review our current covid-19 procedures here.
If you have specific questions, please contact the studio, and Miss Zachari will be happy to get back to you.
Need more information, but don't know where to start? See our FAQs for some basic information and links to more details.
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest", "A Sleeping Beauty" or "Backstage Nutcracker"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World (offered every 2 to 3 years)
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)