Explore the Studio
Did you know?
In addition to weekly ballet lessons and the annual Spring Recital, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio have a variety of other experiences available to enhance their dance training:
* summer workshops and intensives to keep skills fresh throughout the year (ages 2 through adult)
* annual winter ballet production in November: 4 year rotation through "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest", "A Sleeping Beauty" and "Backstage Nutcracker" (ages 5 or 6 through adult)
* regional dance competition in April and/or May (Ballet 1 Advanced and higher, including adults)
* family dance trip to Disney World in Florida (offered every 2 to 3 years: stage show dance for ages 7 through 22, parade dance for ages 10 through 22)
We have a variety of ways parents can participate in studio events and activities:
* Be a recital or production volunteer.
* Help with our studio open house.
* Perform in a production - no prior dance experience necessary!
* Take a class.
* Share your talent. Your talent may be just what we need, and we don't even know it!
Contact the studio today for more information on any of the above ways to get involved!