Dancers on the Performance Professional Track will:
- Take two evaluation private lessons each year (one in November and one in May or June) to track their progress. Private lessons are $60 per hour.
- Be in classes at the studio up to 5 days a week (6 during production season). Dancers will have specific goals to work towards in each of the classes they take.
- Stretch and condition at home on an approved schedule.
- Do barre work at home each of the days they are not in class (if at the studio less than 5 days per week).
- Make ballet their most important activity. This means that ballet classes have to come above everything else, and if there is a conflict between ballet and another activity or event, ballet always comes first.
- Not participate in any other sports, dance programs, or fitness classes unless approved by Miss Zachari. This is to avoid injuries that could stop a career in dance before it starts, as well as to ensure consistency in dance training so that bad habits do not develop.
- Participate in all dance performances held by the studio. This includes the Spring Recital in May, the Winter Ballet, and any other local performance opportunities that may arise.
- Participate in all extra ballet and dance events held by the studio that are recommended by Miss Zachari. These include, but are not limited to, workshops, summer intensives, and master classes.