Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Annual Registration, Open House and Nutcracker Sale
Saturday, August 17, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Meet Miss Zachari, check out the studio, complete your registration and shop our selection of gently used ballet items (proceeds benefiting this year's production of the Nutcracker Ballet)!
Dancers who attend and whose parents pay for the first trimester in full will be entered in a drawing for a ballet themed prize.
"Design your own" ballet skirt event - let your dancer have a ballet skirt custom made for them - starting at $35 (price based on material choice and size)
Dancers needed for Nutcracker!
We are looking for people to play dads in the Party Scene. Please see the rehearsals page for time commitment. Those interested should email the studio with questions.
Always Accepting Donations of Gently Used Ballet Items for Our Sale!
Drop Offs: Monday August 5 through Friday August 9
3:45 - 8:00 pm (Except Thursday, 4:45 - 8:00 pm)
Sale: August 17, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Do you have gently used leotards, tights, legwarmers, dance sweaters, costumes or other dance items that you no longer want? Donate them to our annual sale! All proceeds go directly into our Winter Ballet Production!
Contact the studio for drop off times!
Need more information, but don't know where to start? See our FAQs for some basic information and links to more details.
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest" or "Sleeping Beauty"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World (offered every 2 to 3 years)
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)