Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Join us on May 14 for our
10th Annual Spring Showcase
"Decade of Dance"
Tickets Now On Sale
$5 in Advance or $10 at the door
ages 3 through adult
no admittance under age 3
Purchase Tickets Now
Audition Information Available for Winter Ballet Production 2016!
Always Accepting Donations of Gently Used Ballet Items for Our Annual Nutcracker Sale!
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet" or "The Enchanted Forest"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* children's roles in the Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker
* dance at Disney World