Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Open House and Registration Day
August 20, 2016
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Join us in the studio to complete registration and participate in the following events:
* Design your own dance skirt ($30-$60)
*$5 and $10 ballet shoes
*Nutcracker Sale of gently used dance clothes and other items - get a deal and help support this year's production of "The Nutcracker"
*First 20 dancers receive a pixie dust necklace
*Each dancer who pays in full for fall classes, and attends the open house, will be entered in a drawing for a ballet related prize
Always Accepting Donations of Gently Used Ballet Items for Our Annual Nutcracker Sale!
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet" or "The Enchanted Forest"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World