Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Fall Open House and Registration
Saturday, August 18
1:00 - 2:30 pm
Meet Miss Zachari, complete your registration, and shop our sale of gently used dance items.
Design Your Own Skirt Event returns this year!
Do you have gently used leotards, tights, legwarmers, dance sweaters or other dance items that you no longer want? Donate them to our annual sale! All proceeds go directly into our Winter Ballet Production - Sleeping Beauty!
Contact the studio for drop off times!
Did you miss the auditions for
You can still submit a video audition to be a part of the production! We are looking for teens and adults for the Court, as well as a male dancer for the pas de deux!
Now accepting registrations for
Need more information, but don't know where to start? See our FAQs for some basic information and links to more details.
Always Accepting Donations of Gently Used Ballet Items for Our Sale!
Drop Offs: August 6-10 and August 13-17
4:30 - 7:30 pm at the studio
Sale: August 18, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest" or, new for 2018, "Sleeping Beauty"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World (offered every 2 to 3 years)
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)