Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Summer Registration Now Available!
Join us online for classes, workshops and more!
Dance at Disney World in 2021! Contact the studio today for details on how you can join us as we perform in the parks! Early bird registration due May 20 to lock in current prices! New families signing up for the trip will receive priority registration for fall classes (one week before general public).
Fall registration begins May 20 for our 15th anniversary season!
Returning students - look for your placements May 19 via email
New students - registration begins June 1st!
Need more information, but don't know where to start? See our FAQs for some basic information and links to more details.
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet", "The Enchanted Forest" or "Sleeping Beauty"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World (offered every 2 to 3 years)
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)