Discover the Difference
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
The Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes
* based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
* discounts available for boys, college students and studio alums
Now Accepting Video Auditions (Irish and Ballet) for
"The Enchanted Forest"
Summer registration now open. Check out our schedule and register today!
Fall Registration for New Members begins June 1st!
Always Accepting Donations of Gently Used Ballet Items for Our Annual Nutcracker Sale!
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain valuable
experience through a variety of performance opportunities:
* annual Spring Recital
* Winter Ballet Production - "The Nutcracker Ballet" or "The Enchanted Forest"
* regional dance competition in the spring
* dance at Disney World
* other opportunities as available (i.e. Moscow Ballet Nutcracker, master classes)